Just some Pictures....

dolfan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time posting with New camera...what do ya think?
Bob
P2230193.jpg

P2230185.jpg

P2160167.jpg

P2150129.jpg

P2150126copy.jpg

P2150125.jpg

P2150124.jpg

A Few Deer Pics...I have not figured out how to brighten them up some without distorting the pictures some, any suggestions..?

Bob
P2160163copy.jpg

P2230199copy.jpg

P2230196copy.jpg

P2230192copy.jpg

icicles= AWESOME.. and i really like the one were you can see the sun through the trees. i also like the third one with the deer.. there like why are we being photographed, this is weird

icicles= AWESOME.. and i really like the one were you can see the sun through the trees. i also like the third one with the deer.. there like why are we being photographed, this is weird

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping the deer shots would of turned out better, but they are a pretty good distance away in some of the shots, I will have to try setting up a stand and let them come to me to get better shots, or buy I great big telephoto lens...I think the let the deer come to me would be cheaper, just take more time..lol , The sun tru the trees is a shot from a dirt road looking across a small frozen pond, I pulled right over to try and grab the shot...

Bob

The nice warm pictures of the sun set you up for the ice! Brr.

Like all of them. The one tulip picture is a bit blury. The deer also have a bit of noise, but I assume you had to deal with low light.

Either way, great pictures!

Couple more...........
P3010238.jpg

P2150118.jpg

Bob

Alittle blurry, Deer busted me trying to get closer, so I had to take the shot,,I did and it got up and ran right after...I call any of the deer shot I take, catch and release hunting shots... :wink:

P3010225copy.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back