What's new

Just some randoms...

BigRC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
DSC09953.jpg


DSC06405-Mark01.jpg


DSC05642.jpg


DSC04584%20copy-bus.jpg


DSC02941-MercVS_&_YungSeen(Large).jpg


DSC02781-Brandon_&_Sarah01.jpg


DSC02520-Ampheon01(Large).jpg


DSC02332.jpg
[/img]

DSC02274.jpg


DSC02043-groomsmen01.jpg


DSC01958-fingers.jpg


DSC01105.jpg


DSC_8220.jpg


DSC_7770.jpg


DSC_7733.jpg


DSC_7075.jpg


DSC_6194.jpg


DSC_5890.jpg


DSC_3821.jpg


DSC_3763.jpg


DSC_3667.jpg


DSC_2277-Jim_&_Group.jpg


DSC_2189.jpg


DSC_1924.jpg


DSC_1609.jpg


DSC_0987.jpg


DSC_0851-greenleaf.jpg





I hope that's not overkill... just wanted to share. Comment if you want!
 
Looks like you have some nice work Here but its hard to comment when there are so many with no particular theme.

One thing i did notice is the light behind your model on your first shot. Thère are rays shining all over her and esp distracting over her shoulder.someone once told me to try to keep the Bright sun or lights behind you.

I think you have a wonderful feel for portraits!
 
Looks like you have some nice work Here but its hard to comment when there are so many with no particular theme.

One thing i did notice is the light behind your model on your first shot. Thère are rays shining all over her and esp distracting over her shoulder.someone once told me to try to keep the Bright sun or lights behind you.

I think you have a wonderful feel for portraits!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Yea, it might be a little too many photos. I know exactly what you mean on the first shot, that's one of the few shots that I've ever put the sun behind my subject. I didn't know if it could qualify as one of "those shots" where it's ok to break the rules. Maybe with a little more contrast it might kill some of the rays.

Thanks again for letting me know what you think. :)
 
yeah, hard to comment on 9000000 photos
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom