Just some shots

Ghetto Panda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Howdy all,

Well not that long ago i went out and bought a second hand Nikon F55/N55 anyway rushed out and bought a roll of film and went and shot and man where my shots bad.
Just went and got my second and third rolls developed and a lot happier this time tell me what you think.
Loving using film and gonna upgrade to a better camera soonish.

f55.jpg

f55-1.jpg

f55-2.jpg

great shots!!! love the flowers especially! shooting film will soon become RETRO!!! so weird to hear that someone is rushing out to buy a film camera, but glad to hear it!

My step father used to be a motorsport photographer and in high school i did photography. I look at my stepfathers shots and they are unreal and in high school it was fun, so i wanted to see if i would be any good with film but i wish i had a dark room like in high school lol.

great shots but that 2nd shot is stunning

I'm with Andy on this little series. They are all good, but the second is ESPECIALLY good. Good eye for the motif, good choice of perspective, perfect exposure, nice to see those few sunbeams enclosed!

But I do admit that the flowers are very pretty and the child is cute.

Another vote for the 2nd pic. I like the flowers but there's something about the blurred bunch in the background that distracts me from whats in focus... but im at work atm so im easily distracted ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back