Just some various B & W's

i like the whole series, photogal-:)
#2 is my fav , and i agree - theres something 'bw' in that shot-:)
i like #6 a lot, the only thing that bothers me a bit is the top right corner - i think i would get rid of those 2 wires (cables?) there....im not sure though...it was just a first thought...i really like this one-:)

What do those crosses in the wall mean? Do they have a meaning at all? (I am talking about the "b+w-moody"-colour-photo (No.2).

Personally, I like the shoes very much, and the high key (hope that is the expression to choose here !?!?!?) one of the face. I never dare to go to such experiments in my photography. Inspiring, really.

And yes, the angle of the train photo makes it just so different from "your usual train pic" that it stands out interestingly. Very nice.

La Foto, those crosses in the wall are on the wall surrounding the Holy family Catholic Church. (The church I went to for my mother because she is unable to go anymore) Crosses have always had special meaning meaning for me and I collect them as well as photograph them regularly, maybe I will do a post on that. Anyway even though I shot that in color it brought home to me that even though it may seem black and white to me it is not for many others. Just my thought on it!!! I am glad you liked the shoes as I like those shoes very much too!! I appreciate you taking the time to look at my work and I always appreciate your comments. I think when you get a little more comfortable with your camera you will do a lot more experimenting!!!!!

your b&w conversions are very good! #6 is my favorite, although i like them all. great stuff photo gal - keep 'em coming. i make it a point to open all your posts and im never disappointed. :thumbup:

Thank you very kindly Jon!!! However I am not sure what conversions are (naive I guess) or maybe I should just look it up. But in case it's what I think it is, I don't do conversions I either just shoot in color or in B&W. and this is what I get! : )

photo gal said:
Thank you very kindly Jon!!! However I am not sure what conversions are (naive I guess) or maybe I should just look it up. But in case it's what I think it is, I don't do conversions I either just shoot in color or in B&W. and this is what I get! : )

my bad. i assume, and i shouldn't, that most shoot digital and convert. sorry for the assumption. i like that you don't enhance your images and post what you get. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back