What's new

Just something neet I found. CC please.

chuckeb

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2013
Messages
43
Reaction score
2
Location
Phoenix, Az
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I found these while out in Whittmann, Az.

$9060839487_325503977f_b_d.webp

$9061166997_e3c3194387_b_d.webp

Thanks

chuck
 
Thanks. The stump just screamed at me.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
 
I kinda like the truck. But please, it's killing me- fix "neet" to neat!
 
I like it too. Looking at it now, I could have given more lead space. I would fix neat. I can't find a place to edit it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom