Just the beginning of a winter wonderland of fun and no sun...

Great set, especially like the B&W. Definitely no snow here, 40 celsius today.
Your in summer? Thank you
Yes, summer has decided to smack us. Over 36 Celsius all week.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yes i have read alot about the awful fires

We will be wearing "still suits" and "reclaiming water" soon! lol
I hope it gets better before that!

Great set - I especially love #1. Maybe you could try photoshopping out the electric & phone lines.

Great set, especially like the B&W. Definitely no snow here, 40 celsius today.
Your in summer? Thank you
Yes, summer has decided to smack us. Over 36 Celsius all week.

Yes i have read alot about the awful fires

We will be wearing "still suits" and "reclaiming water" soon! lol
I hope it gets better before that!

Update. 42 Celsius yesterday. 41 forecast Friday. I am seriously considering those still suits [emoji3]

Not much snow here, at least on the west side of the state.
Will you get some eventually... i probably won't see grass until april now... thats a long long time..lol

The Willamette Valley in the Portland area only averaged two days of snow per year, although within the past 10 years we have had week long periods where the snow stuck around. In the mountains which flank the Willamette Valley, snow is fairly common, especially in the Cascade Mountains come snow from November through May is pretty much the rule. But here though? It snowed for about 30 minutes on Saturday night, although there was some freezing rain 200 and 300 miles to the South, and Northern California had a terrible snow storm on Thanksgiving Day, which closed miles of Interstate 5, the worst snow event in over 20 years come according to a Department of Transportation guy I heard on the radio. Snow is one thing, but here in the valley it is most often followed immediately by rain and if the temperatures are right we often have up to 1/4 inch of thick slippery ice disguised as snow, which makes for difficult driving

Not much snow here, at least on the west side of the state.
Will you get some eventually... i probably won't see grass until april now... thats a long long time..lol

The Willamette Valley in the Portland area only averaged two days of snow per year, although within the past 10 years we have had week long periods where the snow stuck around. In the mountains which flank the Willamette Valley, snow is fairly common, especially in the Cascade Mountains come snow from November through May is pretty much the rule. But here though? It snowed for about 30 minutes on Saturday night, although there was some freezing rain 200 and 300 miles to the South, and Northern California had a terrible snow storm on Thanksgiving Day, which closed miles of Interstate 5, the worst snow event in over 20 years come according to a Department of Transportation guy I heard on the radio. Snow is one thing, but here in the valley it is most often followed immediately by rain and if the temperatures are right we often have up to 1/4 inch of thick slippery ice disguised as snow, which makes for difficult driving
I guess i would rather have the snow especially in mountain areas... ice is just the worst condition for anything,,, we are at risk for ice in the spring in march.. here by lake ontario we get what they call lake effect snow.. we can go into town 5 =miles down the road and it could be sunny...but feet of snow could happen in a mere hour... today was gorgeous with bright sun.. what a difference a day makes

Great set - I especially love #1. Maybe you could try photoshopping out the electric & phone lines.
Thats about the only software editing i am missing.. i wish it had this ability too.. but not ready to update editing software..i will when i get the new pc...thanks

Thats about the only software editing i am missing.. i wish it had this ability too.. but not ready to update editing software..i will when i get the new pc...thanks

I understand! "Photoshopped" was just an internet term used to refer to altering. I didn't really mean for anyone to "subscribe" to Adobe Photoshop - I wouldn't, because of the price. However, there are alternatives that are "free", such as GIMP. I know that it won't standup up to Adobe, in the eyes of most people, but it is free and that is the software I use to "alter" an image and it works just fine for images uploaded to this forum. Also, I have it installed on my backup computer (10 years old with windows 7) with a version that is still available.

I understand! "Photoshopped" was just an internet term used to refer to altering. I didn't really mean for anyone to "subscribe" to Adobe Photoshop - I wouldn't, because of the price. However, there are alternatives that are "free", such as GIMP. I know that it won't standup up to Adobe, in the eyes of most people, but it is free and that is the software I use to "alter" an image and it works just fine for images uploaded to this forum. Also, I have it installed on my backup computer (10 years old with windows 7) with a version that is still available.
Thanks for this info.. i love the software i have right now except for the missing editing options that so many others have.. i will look up the Gimp and install it... if possible..

Most reactions

Back