Just to say ...

Myoki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello People :D

As being newbie on this smart forum (lucky me that I found this great international and looking professional site!), you should know that I'm not really a newbie in photography :)
Since many years I'm fond of photography, and as practice learns one a lot: since I'm working digital (it must be about 2 years now), I take lots of pictures!!! Lucky us, there's still a lot to learn and to discover in photography (never ending and splendid exiting world), otherwise the fun might be quickly out of atmosphere maybe :wink:
What I like the most in photography: making reportages in general, photographing architecture - people ... I'm in less obsessed by macro and nature photography.
Very often I make a trip, together with my soulmate :wink: ... to discover new places of interest, in our neighbourhood or elsewhere in the world! We are travelling pretty a lot, always taking hundreds of pictures! So ... that's why we finally have lots of pictures in archive, where some of them deserve a right place in a nice album.
As I'm always wondering about what other people think of my work, I would be glad to get the freedom to post some pictures here, from time to time ... to learn, and to hear about your unseasoned opinion! Because, that's giving one SATISFACTION in a way or another, isn't it?!

Truelly hope to have a great and unforced time here, with all of you!!!!

Myoki :cheer:

Welcome!

This is a great place for great people!

:D

Welcome aboard Myoki!
Chase had the site down all day in your honor.

Shubin said:
I met you when you so kindly commented on a couple of my snapshots (thanks again!). Welcome here, I look forward to seeing your photographs.

:oops: You're welcome! :lol:

You know, since a few days I'm hanging around here, and it's a real pleasure for me to be here. I adore the "courtesy" in the atmosphere here 8) Never felt thàt on the internet - hope it will keep on running like this :thumbsup:

mrsid99 said:
Welcome aboard Myoki!
Chase had the site down all day in your honor.

Thanks! :lol:
Oh, because of me ... the site felt down?? I was wondering yet about it :roll: :wink:

Most reactions

Back