justxjoey.com :)

Well its not a bad site but when I click on the smaller photos to look at them larger the thumbnail enlarges somewhat which made it hard to click on the photo next to it. Ok, now I bet I really confused you.... :) Hope you know what I mean ;)

You have a nice main page, but I can not stand pop ups, and whatever it was that I opened that had music was closed withing about half a second, I have my own music to listen to.

Oh and using images for your text makes it unsearchable for search engines.

I really don't mean for this to sound harsh, it looks like you have a good start, I would replace the pop ups with regular pages and actual text, and make the music optional, that would help a lot.

Good start though

You have a nice main page, but I can not stand pop ups, and whatever it was that I opened that had music was closed withing about half a second, I have my own music to listen to.

Oh and using images for your text makes it unsearchable for search engines.

I really don't mean for this to sound harsh, it looks like you have a good start, I would replace the pop ups with regular pages and actual text, and make the music optional, that would help a lot.

Good start though

thanks, i took off the music. But i really like the pop-ups. I might change it to text, or maybe just put sum metadata in the html or something. thanks for all the advice!

one thing i experienced, was if i accidentally clicked the same image that was already being displayed the flash would freeze. otherwise, i quite like it.

Can you make the thumbnails bigger? You can't really tell what they are until you click them, which kind of defeats the purpose of a thumb to begin with. Then you also don't have to do the mouseover enlargement (which is still a little to small).

well i used photoshop's web gallery thing to make it, ill try to figure out how to make the thumbnails bigger. thanks.

Yes, it's free for use on any website, personal or commercial. Some skins require registration to unlock advanced features, but not many.

My site is 100% generated by JAlbum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back