What's new

Morning Again In Florida

RayboyUSMC

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 12, 2025
Messages
175
Reaction score
319
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tried out Photo Works today. I might become a photographer yet. The Eastern Phoebe showed up looking for more fruit flies. My favorite is the male Painted Bunting. The Greenback Hummingbird of course didn't show up until I went inside after waiting a half hour for it.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_2889_edited.webp
    DSC_2889_edited.webp
    536.4 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_2921_edited.webp
    DSC_2921_edited.webp
    78.1 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_2947_edited.webp
    DSC_2947_edited.webp
    398.5 KB · Views: 63
Gosh, I'd love to see one of those Painted Buntings in real life. So exotic-looking. You're lucky to be able to attract them to your feeder so easily. Nice to see a hummer, too!
 
I am seeing more of them for a while now. The green females are in the largest numbers. The fancy males are up to about 2 to 3 at a time. I love the Hummingbirds. They are so small, graceful and fantastic flyers. A true test of my slowly evolving skills.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom