EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Few early morning captures.......Juvenile Wood Ducks. These teenagers have made it this far with out being taken out by a Raptor or Gator

1 Juvenile female
_ECD0447-copy900.jpg

2 Juvenile male
_ECD0428-copy900.jpg

3 Juvenile female
_ECD0441-copy900.jpg

4 Adult Male
_ECD6619-copy900.jpg

These are quite nice. I really like 1 and 3 but your last one could have used a little more space between the duck and the edge of the photo.

Great feather detail and lighting... Thanks for sharing

Eric.. lovely shots! Wonderful color and sharpness!

Eric, great shots as usual. The adult males are definitely colourful.

WesternGuy

These are quite nice. I really like 1 and 3 but your last one could have used a little more space between the duck and the edge of the photo.

I liked all your shots.. Very beautiful especially the third one and I also liked the fourth one, the adult male pic is just lovely, very colorful but the only problem with that pic is the space between the duck and edge of the photo as said by the photographiend.
Rest everything is fine.

I like them all, but will tell you I am a fly fisherman and use wood duck feathers a lot.

I agree......unfortunately I could only get this much in the frame.

Eric... it wouldn't be too difficult to clone in a few more inches there on the left side. Done properly, you wouldn't even know it was done. Water is easy to work with!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back