Juvenile Wood Stork

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This shot is a redo from Oct. of last year. I don't like the way I edited a lot of pics in the past so occasionally I go back and redo the ones I feel are worth it.
101548-studio.jpg

Great pic! When I first read the title, I was expecting to see Santana or Creedence Clearwater Revival...

You've just made the argument for saving RAW images, Kirk.
Thanks, Dean. At least when you're an amateur it seems to make good sense. I'm going back and scoffing at good pics from the camera that were ruined in with PS and now I want to redo them all. Not that I'll post them all again. :wink-6:

Great pic! When I first read the title, I was expecting to see Santana or Creedence Clearwater Revival...
Thanks Jeff. Wood Stork .... I can see how that could happen.

You always post such nice photos. You are fortunate that you live near a variety of birds. Nice job. I like the PP.

You always post such nice photos. You are fortunate that you live near a variety of birds. Nice job. I like the PP.
Thank you very much for the nice compliment, Scott. I like it down here in FL. very much for that reason alone. The wildlife is plentiful and I especially love the gators.

Thank you very much for the nice compliment, Scott. I like it down here in FL. very much for that reason alone. The wildlife is plentiful and I especially love the gators.
I'm trying to convince my wife we need to retire there. I grew up in Indian Harbour Beach, on the eastern coast, on the barrier island. I really miss the place, well, the way it used to be. They built a bunch of those stupid condos on the beach...

I'm trying to convince my wife we need to retire there. I grew up in Indian Harbour Beach, on the eastern coast, on the barrier island. I really miss the place, well, the way it used to be. They built a bunch of those stupid condos on the beach...
The east coast may have bigger waves but they also get more hurricanes than the gulf side. Sun City Center was built where it is because hurricanes rarely come through it's location. Something to consider and a person can travel to the east coast in just 2 1/2 hours.

Most reactions

Back