cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2012 #1 Took this shot at K-9 training today.
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2012 #2 I like it. Nice pose and composition. Maybe you could have fixed medal position. I guess that if you crop 2 cm on the right it would balance the photo.
I like it. Nice pose and composition. Maybe you could have fixed medal position. I guess that if you crop 2 cm on the right it would balance the photo.
Mach0 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 2,616 Reaction score 432 Location 203 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2012 #3 Nice dutch shepherd.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2012 #4 Great
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2012 #5 Very hansome dog! And a nice pose too. The stop sign behind him is pretty distracting, though.