What's new

K

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
13,607
Reaction score
1,937
Location
State of Confusion
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In preperation of an upcoming bridal shoot, I wanted to try using a new reflector. Granted that I am learning position of said reflector, any comments? This is the most I have used PP to work a shot. That really doesn't say a lot, does it?


911019207_FaE3f-XL.jpg



The soft box comes next. Do you want to see an example thus far?​
 
Did u use any pp skin smoothing techniques? Her skin looks very airbrushed to me.
 
I was gonna mention some sort of airbrushing too - Looks as though its made it lose some detail in the face??
 
Apart from the Airbrush-feel which has already been told, I can feel kinda white powdery stuff on her right shoulder and hair end. Is this due to your reflector ? Coz, that side is very bright compared to her left side.
 
For me the whites of the eyes are to white and only the forehead looks to soft.
 
Looking fine from where I sit, like it. H
 
For me the whites of the eyes are to white and only the forehead looks to soft.


I thought you Americans had started something new, Eye whitening now you all have had your teeth done :lol:
 
Thanks for the comments folks.

I used values as prescribed by Scott Kelby for the skin smoothing in Camera Raw. :confused: Like I said, this is something new to me, so adjustments can always be made.

For me the whites of the eyes are to white and only the forehead looks to soft.
Admittedly I may have bumped the whites a bit more than needed, but she's only 14 and hasn't started drinking yet. :D



Unlike myself..........

731152297_bYEF4-XL.jpg






:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom