Sarah Allyn Photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Backcountry unit #42 in Denali NP, 9/8/18. CC is always welcome :)

734e795e-fed8-44a8-8373-0a8f67516108_rw_1920.jpg

This is very nice. I absolutely love the composition. Great work

Cracking image and very well taken, loving the muted colours in it.

Love the tone and exposure. The composition doesn’t work for me. The foreground is distracting.
Thanks for the feedback, how would you compose? I did take some of just the muted trees but thought it did not do the scene justice.

Love the tone and exposure. The composition doesn’t work for me. The foreground is distracting.
Thanks for the feedback, how would you compose? I did take some of just the muted trees but thought it did not do the scene justice.

The foreground seems to be rising a if it was shot downhill. I know it’s not always possible but I would’ve tried to position myself in such a way to eliminate that foreground completely, leaving only the two layers of trees.

The foreground seems to be rising a if it was shot downhill. I know it’s not always possible but I would’ve tried to position myself in such a way to eliminate that foreground completely, leaving only the two layers of trees.
There is a drainage in there if you look closely; so almost downhill. Thanks for the response :)

Most reactions

Back