Karl Taylor Photography

Forkie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.ianforknall.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just thought I'd put this out there for any beginners looking for some tips. Before you start, I'm not spamming or anything - I just came across this guy on You Tube and I really enjoy watching his videos. I find him really engaging, enthusiastic and entertaining - he also makes some of the best quality instructional photography videos I've seen.

He has a range of professionally made training DVDs which you have to pay for, but he also has a surprising amount of useful free videos too. I normally avoid these kinds of DVD training course things as I always suspect a con, but this guy is genuinely great fun and very good at what he does.

Hope it helps some beginners here. :)

You Tube Channel Photography Tips & Techniques - YouTube

Official website: Photography Courses And Photography Tips by Karl Taylor

I'm new to Photography and, likewise, have recently come across Karl. I was wondering whether it would be worth getting the set.

I came across this site when looking for reviews for Karl Taylor. If anyone has bought the set and found it useful I would like to know. I know he has a few reviews of satisfied customers on his site but, while it looks good, I'm trying to find impartial advice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back