What's new

Kata 3N1-22 with macbook 13"

fafarun

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I new on your forum and i hope someone could help me.

I'm interested by the bag kata 3N1-22

I pretty sure all my photo stuff could enter in this bag :

nikon D7000
Sigma 70-200mm 2.8
tokina 12-24mm
Nikon 35mm
Nikon 18-70mm

But I'm not sure, i can put my macbook unibody 13" on this bag. On the website of kata, the dimension of the laptop pocket is close to the dimension to my macbook.

Someone use this bag with this laptop?

My other choice is the lowepro 130AW
but I prefer the kata.

Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom