these at the end as I was inspired for them by Frank an online instructor. I
hope you like them. Any C&C is much appriciated as I would like to do more
of these..

Thank you.

IMG_4272-Edit.jpg

IMG_4221-Edit.jpg

IMG_4257-Edit.jpg

IMG_4208-Edit.jpg

I like the first image, lots of contrast (like the rest of the images) but you can still see the beautiful outline of the model. My least favorite of the set would the last, not enough light on the left side of the image, I think you could benefit from a reflector. Overall nice artistic set but you would need a reflector to bring out the models contour a little better. Just another thing too, I don't know if you are in the studio but you have a slight light fluctuation, some light and some dark, look at the skin tones.

I'll give my opinion. I like #1, but feel that it could use a lighting to highlight her hair from behind. #2 is okay but I would have been tempted to crop from the other side to hide her shadow on the wall. #3 is my favorite of the group. #4 needs more lighting to show her more and to possibly help minimize the shadow.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your like and comments..

I like the first image, lots of contrast (like the rest of the images) but you can still see the beautiful outline of the model. My least favorite of the set would the last, not enough light on the left side of the image, I think you could benefit from a reflector. Overall nice artistic set but you would need a reflector to bring out the models contour a little better. Just another thing too, I don't know if you are in the studio but you have a slight light fluctuation, some light and some dark, look at the skin tones.

I was after harsh light and contrasty images on this set and I am glad that you like the effect. Regarding the dark shadows in that image, I was trying to control light and get more shadows, But I will try some fill next time then we can compare which is better, right now I haven't tried that yet. On the other hand, I was using a light meter and all images are properly exposed, I just edited each differently in post as I was trying to show different feel for each.

I'll give my opinion. I like #1, but feel that it could use a lighting to highlight her hair from behind. #2 is okay but I would have been tempted to crop from the other side to hide her shadow on the wall. #3 is my favorite of the group. #4 needs more lighting to show her more and to possibly help minimize the shadow.

Thanks for sharing.

I was using a stripbox with grids in #1 to light her haid and back and it did the seperation on my screen, one of us needs screen calibration :)
#2&4: I was after shadows as mentioned, I will try little fill next time and I hope you will like it better next time..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back