Katlyn at Blandy

Tinstafl

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice set; my only comment is that your ambient/strobe balance could perhaps be refined just a bit more; in #s 1 & 2, the strobe feels about 1/3 - 2/3 hot to me.

Nice set indeed. By chance did you gel your strobe? Something seems slightly off on temperature.

It was c\hallenging with the sun peaking out and behind clouds. Thanks for the comments

I am actually pretty impressed by the clarity and vividness of the new Z series Nikons. The 85 millimeter lens appears to be very sharp. What is your overall experience with the z7 so far?

I am actually pretty impressed by the clarity and vividness of the new Z series Nikons. The 85 millimeter lens appears to be very sharp. What is your overall experience with the z7 so far?
It has been a learning curve. The focus is not as good as my 850 but the output is great. SO all in all the workflow is slower while shooting to get the focus nailed but otherwise it is pretty similar. The batteries only lasted about 400 shots while I could get that many and have only used half the battery on my d850. I love the lens though and they are all sharp and funnily the f4 24-70 kit lens is very nice and makes a great travel lens

Most reactions

New Topics

Back