Kebler Pass color

ccd333

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
community.webshots.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not near as vivid as last year, but still some nice patterns and the snow adds another appealing element. Taken last Sunday in southwest Colorado.

Pentax *istDL
Focal length: 55.0mm (35mm equivalent: 82mm)
Exposure time: 0.017 s (1/60)
Aperture: f/22.0
ISO equiv.: 200

IMGP2328-1.jpg

that's amazing... i'm lucky to get 1/3 of that much color in any of my fall shots... very nice. tfs! :thumbup:

Very nice.. I wish we got any sort of color in the fall.. hell I would be happy if we even got a fall here.

Whoa! What a beautiful sight...thanks for sharing that one.

(The name "Kebler Pass" makes me think of the Kebler Elves commercial).

Stunning shot, I love it.

Yep that is one good shot alright

ccd333 said:
Not near as vivid as last year, but still some nice patterns and the snow adds another appealing element. Taken last Sunday in southwest Colorado.

So CCD how far is it down to Keebler anyhow? PS---I am in Thornton so you aren't that far from me. Did you overnight it?

Thanks for all of the kind comments. John, it's around 200 miles or so from Denver to the Kebler area (depending on which way you go). I spent a very chilly night in a tent at a campground that sits around 9,300 feet.

ccd333 said:
Thanks for all of the kind comments. John, it's around 200 miles or so from Denver to the Kebler area (depending on which way you go). I spent a very chilly night in a tent at a campground that sits around 9,300 feet.
You just sent chills up my spine lol

Most reactions

Back