Keep it or bin it?

ki_user

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I keep coming back to this pic, there is just something about it but I'm not sure if it's worth keeping. What do you think?

DSC02966.jpg

Bin. For me the most interesting part is the shadow on the stars and that is clipped. Could've been neat as a high contrast b/w.

Keep it and learn from it.

If something in the shot it attracting you to it and yet you can't work out what it is keep it so that you might learn what that factor is. Learning what specifically pleases us is key to working toward your style and interests in photography (whilst also keeping an open mind and eye to other styles and the views and opinions of others)

Keep it and learn from it.

If something in the shot it attracting you to it and yet you can't work out what it is keep it so that you might learn what that factor is. Learning what specifically pleases us is key to working toward your style and interests in photography (whilst also keeping an open mind and eye to other styles and the views and opinions of others)

+1
If you like it then why trash it? Figure out why you like it and go out and shoot more like it.

Thanks guys, good comments

Most reactions

New Topics

Back