mans TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2014 Messages 9 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 29, 2014 #1 greetings all This is my first upload I hope you like it Thanks
I IzzieK TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 18, 2014 Messages 1,480 Reaction score 335 Location Missouri, USA/Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2014 #2 Nice shot...it tells a story.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 29, 2014 #3 I like it. Good composition.
mans TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2014 Messages 9 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Glad you liked it Thanks to all
Shamrock77 TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2014 Messages 16 Reaction score 7 Location Pembroke, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 30, 2014 #5 Very nice shot. Really draws me in visually and emotionally. Well done.
mans TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2014 Messages 9 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Shamrock77 said: Very nice shot. Really draws me in visually and emotionally. Well done. Click to expand... I really appreciate you wonderful comment Thank you
Shamrock77 said: Very nice shot. Really draws me in visually and emotionally. Well done. Click to expand... I really appreciate you wonderful comment Thank you