KEH as-is?

For those looking for the little guy try Wings. wings camera - Google Search they're in North central Atlanta. They're in a hole in the wall store that is so jam packed that you can barely get through. The owners and staff are friendly and knowledgeable. If they don't have what you're looking for they will do their best to find it. I make it a point to stop by every chance I get to dig through all the boxes for treasure, and seldom leave without something.

For those looking for the little guy try Wings. wings camera - Google Search they're in North central Atlanta. They're in a hole in the wall store that is so jam packed that you can barely get through. The owners and staff are friendly and knowledgeable. If they don't have what you're looking for they will do their best to find it. I make it a point to stop by every chance I get to dig through all the boxes for treasure, and seldom leave without something.

Let me know next time your going there. I'm on the hunt for a Leica. I'll pm you.

I'm not too thrilled with KEH either but for other reasons. They killed the "little guy" used camera business here in Southern California (and probably the whole country) by greedily sucking up all the used gear and, in the process, paying the previous owners less than what the little guy dealers would. So everybody lost (except KEH).

There is a thrift store in Ann Arbor that I have scored big time. Lately, zilch, nada. I asked the manager and he said KEH calls them on a weekly basis and they sell everything to them now.... talk about a bummer.

I'm not too thrilled with KEH either but for other reasons. They killed the "little guy" used camera business here in Southern California (and probably the whole country) by greedily sucking up all the used gear and, in the process, paying the previous owners less than what the little guy dealers would. So everybody lost (except KEH).

There is a thrift store in Ann Arbor that I have scored big time. Lately, zilch, nada. I asked the manager and he said KEH calls them on a weekly basis and they sell everything to them now.... talk about a bummer.
That... sucks.

Sent from my [device_name] using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I think I'm gonna go for it once I have the cash. Maybe if it works, I'll sell it for some vacation money.

Sent from my [device_name] using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

New Topics

Back