KEH?

Mach0

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone ever buy a lens from them? They have a lens I'm interested in and it's rated bargain quality. However, I've purchased most of my flashes from them and some were bargain but arrived immaculate. Anyone care to share their experience ? I'm debating on getting it.

Thanks

Last edited:
I've never dealt with them, but I have never heard any complaints. Do they have a return policy?

I'll check. I know some of their used stuff comes with a 60 or sometimes 6 month warranty. I might just call them tomorrow to actually check the condition of the lens. The lens is mostly metal so I don't mind a couple of nicks on the body. I want the glass to be good.

Great customer service, and overall great people to deal with. They offer a 14 day 'no hassle' return policy and a six month warranty. Also, like you mentioned, they tend to underrate their lenses. All good.

Spoe said:
Great customer service, and overall great people to deal with. They offer a 14 day 'no hassle' return policy and a six month warranty. Also, like you mentioned, they tend to underrate their lenses. All good.

Yeaaaa I might just snag it up. Thanks

Bought some lens's from them. They for sure under rate their products for sale. I've bought a
couple BGN (bargain) lenses and they looked new. I've had them do some repair work for me also.
Shipping and repairs are done quick!!! I have nothing but good to say.

vindex1963 said:
Bought some lens's from them. They for sure under rate their products for sale. I've bought a
couple BGN (bargain) lenses and they looked new. I've had them do some repair work for me also.
Shipping and repairs are done quick!!! I have nothing but good to say.

Thank you

Great place to do business .

I bought a couple lenses from them last year. Everything was good, except that their only option for shipping to Canada, cost me over $60.

One of the lenses has since died on me (it's being serviced by Canon), but it worked perfectly when I got it from them, so I don't blame them.

Thanks. Just ordered a lens. It should be here by Thursday or Friday.

Just beware that the return policy is 7 days from the date of invoice. I bought a lens from them and returned on the 7th day. I called them up before and they said it's ok.

Good service. I've actually been to their site outside of Atlanta and had my F4 overhauled by them. When I was there, I saw technicians walking in and out to check the camera metering in various light conditions, taking test shots. They don't have a show room, so customers can't just walk in and shop.

molested_cow said:
Just beware that the return policy is 7 days from the date of invoice. I bought a lens from them and returned on the 7th day. I called them up before and they said it's ok.

Good service. I've actually been to their site outside of Atlanta and had my F4 overhauled by them. When I was there, I saw technicians walking in and out to check the camera metering in various light conditions, taking test shots. They don't have a show room, so customers can't just walk in and shop.

That means I'll have to work fast with inspection and testing. Thanks

For camera bodies their deals aren't the best. As far as lenses go, you can really get some bargains. The service is phenomenal and they always make sure your a satisfied customer.
Their repair service can't be beat either.

I ordered 3 lenses from them recently, and their service was amazing, and shipping was fast. I will make many future purchases with them!

Seems you've already made your purchase, but yeah, i've ordered a bunch of stuff from them (cameras and lenses) and it's always been in good shape.

Most reactions

Back