KEH?

molested_cow said:
Just beware that the return policy is 7 days from the date of invoice. I bought a lens from them and returned on the 7th day. I called them up before and they said it's ok.

Good service. I've actually been to their site outside of Atlanta and had my F4 overhauled by them. When I was there, I saw technicians walking in and out to check the camera metering in various light conditions, taking test shots. They don't have a show room, so customers can't just walk in and shop.

That means I'll have to work fast with inspection and testing. Thanks

From their website:

What We Offer
Outstanding customer service. We strive to make your experience with KEH one which will leave you feeling as if you were the most important and appreciated customer on the planet. Our 14 day no-hassle return policy and 6 month, non-transferable warranty on all used equipment allows you to buy with confidence. Your satisfaction is our primary goal.

joeybagz said:
I ordered 3 lenses from them recently, and their service was amazing, and shipping was fast. I will make many future purchases with them!
Got it in two days
bhop said:
Seems you've already made your purchase, but yeah, i've ordered a bunch of stuff from them (cameras and lenses) and it's always been in good shape.

Bargain quality was pretty dang mint. I like my purchase.

Bargain quality was pretty dang mint. I like my purchase.
I've bought a lot of stuff from them, usually BGN grade. Half the time, I can't even find the 'defect' that knocked it down to BGN...

They are apparently a lot pickier than I am.

O|||||||O said:
I've bought a lot of stuff from them, usually BGN grade. Half the time, I can't even find the 'defect' that knocked it down to BGN...

09c9e3ef.jpg

Pretty mint

O|||||||O said:

09c9e3ef.jpg

Pretty mint

Their grading process is much more harsh than some other stores. When selling your stuff it sucks, but as a buyer its awesome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back