What's new

Kelly (C&C please)

G. Ike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Mount Bethel, Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
Recently I took some portraits of a friend of mine just for fun and I am pleased with the results. This was my first "real" attempt at portraits, meaning I posed her in all of the shots. I have finished post producing two of them and she loved them both and number 2 is her current Facebook picture, so I deem them to be successful. I could always use some constructive criticism and comments though, so thanks in advance for that!

George

1.
kelly3.jpg


2.
kellyfence.jpg
 
great shots with a pretty girl :) the DOF is nice in the second one, and i like the pp you did. the fence is also a creative idea. im also drawn to the bracelets on her hand, they pop out to me.
the first is also a very nice shot, but her skin tones look a little uneven, maybe can be fixed with a little more pp?
overall good shots!
 
i really like the 2nd shot with the fence. very nice
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom