What's new

Kenko 1.4x PRO300 DG Teleconverter (Nikon-mount)

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD!

Hey there everyone! After owning it for about a year or so now, and using it literally one time, I'm selling off my Kenko 1.4x TC. It's the PRO300 DG model, and it is flawless. No scratches, dings, internal dust, fungus, etc. Pristine condition. It will come with both original caps, carrying pouch, and box (not pictured). Sorry for the impromptu iPhone photos. I really didn't feel like breaking out the D800 and strobes at this time of the night. :lol:

IMG_0124_zps5794aca3.jpg


IMG_0122_zpsa259e813.jpg


IMG_0121_zps6e4c28ae.jpg


IMG_0123_zpsd4c58493.jpg


IMG_0125_zpse0b7d41c.jpg


Looking to net $155, shipped.

Thanks!
Mark
 
Last edited:
Toooo the top.
 
if you've still got it in another ~2 weeks after the paycheck comes in I may be interested in it.
 
I'm new to DSLR cameras, just got mine in Nov. so not sure what all works on mine, I have a d3100 and am looking into a teleconverter. will this work in that camera?
 
if you've still got it in another ~2 weeks after the paycheck comes in I may be interested in it.
Sounds good! Just check back. Ill post when its sold.
I'm new to DSLR cameras, just got mine in Nov. so not sure what all works on mine, I have a d3100 and am looking into a teleconverter. will this work in that camera?
Sure will!

Mark
 
These TCs are great. I have the 2x version and I just love it.
 
Bumpitty bump.
 
Just curious, I'm new to the photography scene, but what is this & what does it do?
 
This will attach to your camera, and your lens will attach to the opposite end of your camera. It effectively multiplies the focal length of your lens by 1.4x. So, a 200mm lens will be a 280mm lens. 300mm -> 420mm, etc. But, you do lose one stop of light.

Mark
 
Still for sale.
 
I'm probably not going to be able to grab this with the next check like I had hoped, sorry, GLWS
 
Well shoot. No worries.

Stillllll for sale.

Mark
 
Sold!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom