Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...took my neice to the Easter Egg hunt at the park today...of course, she had to play for AN HOUR AND A HALF afterwards, in the park. I got tons of pictures, but not too many were good because A) she never stops moving, B) it was EXTREMELY bright out, and C), I had all her stuff in my other hand so I was shooting on Program mode (I've NEVER shot in program before).

So...I kinda liked this one, but ended up with more noise than I'd like. :er: Other than that...I'd appreciate some critique. What could I have done better?

KennediSlideSMALL.jpg

I really like it, but I think it would a stronger picture if the circle of the tunnel that she is sitting in wasn't cropped out on the bottom. She's a cute girl:)

I agree with aprilramone, I probably like it better when the circle was round and when you could see her right hand also
Cute girl!

AprilRamone said:
I really like it, but I think it would a stronger picture if the circle of the tunnel that she is sitting in wasn't cropped out on the bottom. She's a cute girl:)

i agree with this 100%, that was my only nitpick... it's a very cute picture... i just took one very similar to it on saturday... only it was a blonde little girl in a red circle...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back