Kerala, my Home state

Take an inch off the bottom -- very nice!

Joe

What a beautiful and tranquil natural scene! Is this a river, lake, or an estuary? I like the cloudy blue sky and the lazy palm trees. The foreground appears a bit too dark, but then a bright busy foreground would detract from the greater vista beyond. Kerala looks lovely.

The exif isn't showing much information. What settings did you use?

What a beautiful and tranquil natural scene! Is this a river, lake, or an estuary? I like the cloudy blue sky and the lazy palm trees. The foreground appears a bit too dark, but then a bright busy foreground would detract from the greater vista beyond. Kerala looks lovely.

The exif isn't showing much information. What settings did you use?

Thank you Jaemie... i got it
EXIF: Camera :canon EOS 400D; (kit lens, 18-55); focal length: 18mm; aperture:f/11; shutter speed:1/800S; ISO:800

Regards :D

I want to be there!! So relaxing.....=) Can I come visit?

EXIF: Camera :canon EOS 400D; (kit lens, 18-55); focal length: 18mm; aperture:f/11; shutter speed:1/800S; ISO:800

I'm guessing from the apparent abundance of light that you could have increased IQ by dropping the ISO and opening the aperture a bit.

I would so love to visit, perhaps in a few years. Very lush and lovely scene. :)

the fun is that this was not a tourist locale... a small expanse of a paddy field in an otherwise populated place; but believe me the sky was as beautiful as you see here.... :D

I've been to India before - it truly is an amazing place. Smart and beautiful people, history and culture galore, amazing food... Yes, India has major challenges, but it also has energy and dynamism. I would go back in a heartbeat. Which is why Nandakumar's images are always welcome to my eyes - each image opens up a window back to that very interesting country.

Most reactions

Back