What's new

Kerala, my Home state

What a beautiful and tranquil natural scene! Is this a river, lake, or an estuary? I like the cloudy blue sky and the lazy palm trees. The foreground appears a bit too dark, but then a bright busy foreground would detract from the greater vista beyond. Kerala looks lovely.

The exif isn't showing much information. What settings did you use?
 
Thank you Ysarex; i will do that with the original :D
 
What a beautiful and tranquil natural scene! Is this a river, lake, or an estuary? I like the cloudy blue sky and the lazy palm trees. The foreground appears a bit too dark, but then a bright busy foreground would detract from the greater vista beyond. Kerala looks lovely.

The exif isn't showing much information. What settings did you use?

Thank you Jaemie... i got it
EXIF: Camera :canon EOS 400D; (kit lens, 18-55); focal length: 18mm; aperture:f/11; shutter speed:1/800S; ISO:800

Regards :D
 
I want to be there!! So relaxing.....=) Can I come visit?
 
Why not??? You are most Welcome :D .Don't take your return ticket... probably you don't wanna go back ;)

Regards :D
 
EXIF: Camera :canon EOS 400D; (kit lens, 18-55); focal length: 18mm; aperture:f/11; shutter speed:1/800S; ISO:800

I'm guessing from the apparent abundance of light that you could have increased IQ by dropping the ISO and opening the aperture a bit.
 
Yes; mine was not an intelligent exposure :grumpy:

:D
 
I would so love to visit, perhaps in a few years. Very lush and lovely scene. :)
 
the fun is that this was not a tourist locale... a small expanse of a paddy field in an otherwise populated place; but believe me the sky was as beautiful as you see here.... :D
 
I would so love to visit, perhaps in a few years. Very lush and lovely scene. :)
That is a great news :D
If a sad side there, that is the state of roads on many sides... ;)

But things are improving now

Regards :D
 
I've been to India before - it truly is an amazing place. Smart and beautiful people, history and culture galore, amazing food... Yes, India has major challenges, but it also has energy and dynamism. I would go back in a heartbeat. Which is why Nandakumar's images are always welcome to my eyes - each image opens up a window back to that very interesting country.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom