$American Kestrel lnp-5 resized.jpg
4. Dinner
$American Kestrel lnp-6 resized.jpg
5. Enjoying the sunset
$American Kestrel lnp-8 resized.jpg
6. Mr. and Mrs. at sunset
$American Kestrel lnp-9 resized.jpg

was that another bird it was eating?

Real fluffy that one and its gorgeous. Does look like a juvenile, but then I've never seen one either :) Beautiful to see and that second shot looking down at you is THE ONE ;) Love it.

All the best and fine shots.

Danny.

Real fluffy that one and its gorgeous. Does look like a juvenile, but then I've never seen one either :) Beautiful to see and that second shot looking down at you is THE ONE ;) Love it.

All the best and fine shots.

Danny.

Thanks, Danny. The fluffy one is the female and the male is in last pix (the one on top). Male is a little more colorful. He is always out of reach... These two are nesting closed by according to the local people there...

Yes, very nice set Wackii. Way to get them during the golden hour too. I see the little bird feet on the one shot, but I wonder what kind of snake or lizard was in the other shot. Tail seems a little long to be a lizard.

Hmmm.....can't be a lizard.

Great set Wackii - love the lighting on #6

Thanks.

Yes, very nice set Wackii. Way to get them during the golden hour too. I see the little bird feet on the one shot, but I wonder what kind of snake or lizard was in the other shot. Tail seems a little long to be a lizard.

Hmmm.....can't be a lizard.

I have no clue if it's a lizard or not. I did see two legs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back