Kevin Smith plans "Clerks" sequel

What do you think about a "Clerks" sequel?

• Total voters
I thought Dogma was really good, too.

I love "An Evening With Kevin Smith". So many memorable parts in there: Prince in Prince land, talk of the huge mechanical spider, learning that zipers + grinding = ouchies.

I like Kevin Smith's stuff. I enjoyed all of his movies. Some more than others. I haven't seen Jeresey Girl, so I can't really comment on that. I even like some of his comic book stuff. I think he might be able to pull off a good sequl. It might suck, but I can't really make a decision on it before I see it. The Clerks cartoons and Comics were pretty good, so hopefully this will be too.

I have note seen Jersey Girl, but i have seen the rest of his movies. Clerks is by far the original and favorite, I loved Dogma, saw so many truths on it that it scared me LOL. Chris Rocks thought of religion as a guide line and not a word for word fact is something i think more people should adopt. Mallrats was funny, and Chasing Amy was genius. I even like Jay and SIlent Bob Strikes Back.... Sure it was stupid, but he told everyone elses story, it was Jay and Bobs story, and who couldn't tell me that those two guys wouldn't have an outragous and stupid story to tell.

I dunno if a sequal to Clerks will be as good, and i don't really care, i know from Kevin Smith though, it will have someonthing good to offer.

Most reactions

Back