What's new

kid and cat

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
272
Reaction score
5
Location
N. Texas
Skyler likes to get on the back of the couch just like my cat. Couldn't resist the photo op.
1.
47b6dc26b3127cce974bdfd13a1000000016108AYuGrFi4buT

2.
47b6dc26b3127cce974bdfdcbb2d00000016108AYuGrFi4buT

3.
47b6dc26b3127cce974bdfb33a7200000016108AYuGrFi4buT
 
Funny. In 2 the cat seems to think "Now what the heck....!?!?" :D
 
I am surprised that the cat stayed there.

Steve
 
Lightning is quite tollerant. The kids will go sit on him. WHen they finally get up, he doesn't run. He just sits there. And he never bites or scratches. He's a good kitty.
 
Excellent series - very funny - you should make a triptych image out of them and then spring it on him when he's older!!

Rob
 
That's a great idea. I have a few pictures like that of myself. I just have to go dig them up out of the archives.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom