What's new

Kids and Fire Hydrant

Wow! Great Pic!!!! Good in B&W.. Keep up the good workings.
 
doxx said:
lookin' for leads, you know
:roll:
I know, it's an ugly indifferent world out there, hard to break through. :hug:: Hang tough, soldier! :)
 
very classical, very urban, and very well shot... This inspires me to go wandering around the city with my camera.
 
Man! Is that ever good!!!! Ok, gotta go check out your site now!:thumbup: :thumbup: :)
 
CleeM. said:
That is an amazing picture. How do you find these pictures, i only get lame ones of things that dont move.
I walk the city many times, often for hours - a 'lucky' shot like this happens
once every few months. Also I burn quite a bit of film - with this scene I had
some time, so I shot maybe 10 frames.
With many other shots I have an opportunity for a fraction of a second only.

terri said:
I know, it's an ugly indifferent world out there, hard to break through. :hug:: Hang tough, soldier! :)
the daily grind gets in the way too - I'm confident that I'm going to find
either a gallery or a publisher in some time though. good thing I'm patient.

thanks everybody for commenting&sharing!
 
What can I say that hasn't already been said? I've told you I think you're good. Inspirational in fact.
 
I love pictures like this..."old school" in my opinion. Very cool capture. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom