What's new

Kids and Fire Hydrant

doxx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 4, 2003
Messages
499
Reaction score
2
Location
behind the viewfinder
bike_and_hydran.jpg
 
Wow, great shot, what I can say is there is nothing about the picture I do not like. Even if I can not see kids faces I know they are having a great time, and somehow that seems to add to the picture. Very very good all around.
 
Ha, I knew this would be a treat for the eyes the minute I saw it was yours, Doxx. :thumbup: Wonderful image! Love it. :)

But where is the technical info I enjoy? :sniffle: I'd like to know what equipment you used here.
 
I've seen this before at your blog! Awesome stuff, Markus! :)
 
terri said:
But where is the technical info I enjoy? :sniffle: I'd like to know what equipment you used here.

thank you - glad you guys and gals like it!
here the technical Info: Leica M6 (TTL), 35mm Summicron,
Tri-X@1600 dev'd in Diafine. shutter 1/500th at f11
 
here the technical Info: Leica M6 (TTL), 35mm Summicron,
Tri-X@1600 dev'd in Diafine. shutter 1/500th at f11

Wonderful! It really belongs in a magazine, you know. :thumbup:
 
Excellent shot. Very well done. There is soo much to happening, from the kid on the bike, to the ones walking past in the background. Awesome job!!!!!
 
Nice capture . I love how the light is highlighting the spray of water.
and I'm loving yer contrast.
 
That is an amazing picture. How do you find these pictures, i only get lame ones of things that dont move.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom