KIDSS

wmodule

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello a few frames I did last week

toys.jpg

...backstreet guys:afro:... I think a lot of joke in that one supported of the t-shirts of the right site girl and boy

friend.jpg

good composition and emotion i think...

01.jpg

opposite colours

1. This is my favorite- I think its a classic kind of shot and with some more contrast it would be very nice.

2. Not liking this. Seems like a snap and seems OOF as well.

3. Would be a nice shot except look at the hair and whites of the eyes- they're blue. Serious blue cast here so it's making the skin tones look unnatural.

Love the first though!

EJBPhoto thanks for the coments

about .1 your right about the contrast actualy I realised that when I printed a copy. I realy love that shot, these kids are so character, all of them site in the ideal composition, the wide lenss make them looking a litle stumpy and the front boy looks as drawing out guns :D
toys02.jpg

about .3 I think the blue light over the hair is one of the goodest thing in that shot but the blue color at whites of the eyes your right it makes them dim

thanks for the useful advices

I like the first one a whole lot better when it has more contrast. Very cute. You caught all their little personalties.

I think #2 would be lot cuter and funnier if it wasn't so terribly out of focus and if his fingers weren't cut off.

The blue cast on #3 is awful. What did you have your WB set on?

The last one with the little girl is...spooky. :) I like the composition and unsaturated colors.

Much better with contrast and LOVE the muted girl- awesome capture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back