Kill the Problem at the Source (Warning: May be offensive to some)

I love this photo, but I agree with the blood looking a bit oo-ee, Lmao Chiller, how on earth can you just pull off three blood recepies from the top of your head is beyond me.

What would it matter? Seems to me that even if it said "Photo of a Bible stabbed by a knife and bleeding", then whomever would be offended by the picture would be just as offended by the thread title.
Just seems like you can't really soften this kind of blow, if that's what you want to call it.

Maybe something to say it was religion based and could be offensive, which would have made me not click it. Instead, I was curious and clicked it. It offended me..

On the other hand, I like it as a photograph, just not the subject.

nitefly said:
Maybe something to say it was religion based and could be offensive, which would have made me not click it. Instead, I was curious and clicked it. It offended me..
That's called the "not me" syndrome. It's like being in school when you're growing up and you hear all about these bad things that happen to people. Like in health class they talk about "if you smoke, you risk getting lung cancer", or "if you have unprotected sex, you risk contracting an STD". Of course, at that age (and later on in life), we all think, "Not me."

It says "May be offensive to some". If there are things that can offend you and you click on it and you become offended, who are you going to blame? The person who gave you the warning?

Pfft.

Most reactions

Back