Kim Kardashian is gonna shoot with me one day

Oooookaaay. And on that note, I'm canceling my TPF account. This is out of control; I don't need to sit here and justify myself to anyone.

Amateurs.

I'm moving to other PF and staying over the other photography forums out there.

Much luck to everyone on here.

So why did you start the thread the first place. Oh yeah Amateurs? you have 10 pictures in your entire portfolio and you call your self a photographer. Please...

Better yet, why is he posting in the beginners section, and then calling the readers amateurs?

People don't make any sense.

If it is real or fake the haters are gonna hate :lol: I don't blame the OP for hitting the eject button and leaving. Why post on a forum when your most times your gonna be met with a flame fest. I don't understand why all the hate on Kim. What has she done to anyone here? The ladies who knock her come off as jealous and petty cat fighters. It's one thing to crack a few jokes as we all love a wise crack but all I see is hate.

Hold off while I put on my flame suit for my 2 cents :lmao:

MEOW.............
animal-smiley-027.gif

lol

Oooookaaay. And on that note, I'm canceling my TPF account. This is out of control; I don't need to sit here and justify myself to anyone.

Amateurs.

Changing forums isnt gunna result in a different response.... if you think this reaction is rough, you might as well cancel your internet connection along with your forum account.... welcome to teh interwebz... I say if it actually happens, take great photos and post them here to "prove people wrong".... Im sure the common member on this forum will be more impressed with an amazing picture moreso than who its of...especially any one person that accidentally stumbled into reality "celebrity".

Amateurs.

Changing forums isnt gunna result in a different response.... if you think this reaction is rough, you might as well cancel your internet connection along with your forum account.... welcome to teh interwebz... I say if it actually happens, take great photos and post them here to "prove people wrong".... Im sure the common member on this forum will be more impressed with an amazing picture moreso than who its of...especially any one person that accidentally stumbled into reality "celebrity".

That might hold true most times but it is more than just a rough reaction he is getting. Now they using his own photos against him to smear him. I call that a gang of bullies who get kicks out of knocking people down. He may be better of on another forum were these types are not encouraged.

Actually, in that thread, he had a much thicker skin than what he has demonstrated in this one.

I'm not the easiest guy to offend. If even possible. I could care less. :p

Apparently TPF broke him.

Last edited:

Amateurs.

That might hold true most times but it is more than just a rough reaction he is getting. Now they using his own photos against him to smear him. I call that a gang of bullies who get kicks out of knocking people down. He may be better of on another forum were these types are not encouraged.

True.. I dont condone these types of responses or actions, but I have seen infinite times worse on a number of other forums, in comparisson this one is pretty light.. especially after calling people posting in a beginner foum then calling them a bunch of amateurs, its what it evolved/devolved into... "pics or it didnt happen" is pretty much interent logic nowadays, and hell pics dont even prove truth especially on a forum that has photoshop enthusiasts ha :D so starting a thread pre-photoshoot is just inviting these types of responses... the skepticism that is, not so much the ganging up and bashing.

I agree with Heck.

I guess I just don't really understand why so many people had to bash him when he was just excited about something. I would be ecstatic if I could photograph her. I don't think he's lying, even if it's not her, he believes that it is so, whatever, congrats!

And yeah, judging him because of who he is was a little far guys, thats not right.

I usually agree with most of the people on here who are knocking him and I'm surprised at how some of you are acting right now. Your all smart, talented adults and there is no need to bully someone. I have an uncle who is gay and I'm quite offended by those who are making fun of him because of that.

Yeah i guess, i just don't give empathy to people who make up stories and i feel like this is one of them. But i don't have any right to bash either, as one artist to another... Do your thing.

A little cliché maybe, with a different touch?

IMG_1082_Copyright.jpg

...This explains so much!

Yes, it does--anybody who would pair closed-toe platform stilettos with a Canon d-slr...well...that's just a bad,bad match. A peep-toe pump with a little bit thicker,more substantial heel would look MUCH better with a Canon d-slr! (grin)

All kidding aside, I do not think it's fair to bring this photo up as some type of "evidence" against the OP...I actually think there's a pretty good chance that Kimmy Kardash,the user from Facebook, will do a photo shoot with the OP, since apparently, the OP is friends with a mutual friend of Kimmy Kardash, who is pretty high on the OP's photography skills. Seems believable.

Evidence? Bashing?

Do you know just how hard it is to walk in heels AND pull it off?
Do you?

But let's see, somebody was strong enough to do it and post it, but is offended that nobody believes in this celebrity photoshoot, enough to walk out in a huff?

Give me a ****ing break.

Last edited:
I get to do a photoshoot with Charlie Sheen next week. He's my cousin's neighbor's great aunt's sister's husband's friend's dog's best friend's owner's brother's AA partner, and thought my photography was awesome...

On a side note, if there's any truth to the OP's exclamation, good luck to him.

Evidence? Bashing?

Do you know just how hard it is to walk in heels AND pull it off?
Do you?

Pffft I can do backhand springs in heels!

It's okay Bitter, you'll get it someday. Just remember heel toe, heel toe.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back