What's new

Kind of a cool shot- looking for feedback

Lodovico

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 4, 2012
Messages
54
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I'm a noob, but getting really hooked. Thought this shot came out nice. Would love feedback. Thanks.

8471141064_0f2a2791f8.jpg
 
Last edited:
The blank wall on the right doesn't add anything, and could be cropped out without me shedding a tear. The snow looks awful grey.

You also need to clean your sensor.
 
I like the vibe to this photo, even just the window on the right cropped out would we nice. I find the snow darkened helps bring out the mood of the photo. Good shot.
 
The blank wall on the right doesn't add anything, and could be cropped out without me shedding a tear. The snow looks awful grey.

You also need to clean your sensor.

Please explain the comment about cleaning my sensor. I know what you mean by that, but what in the photo tells you that needs to be done? How often do you normally have to clean a sensor? This is a pretty new camera. Just curious. Thanks for the feedback.
 
I like the vibe to this photo, even just the window on the right cropped out would we nice. I find the snow darkened helps bring out the mood of the photo. Good shot.


Thanks!
 
Directly to the right of where the sun is shining through, there is a round spot, which is most likely sensor dust.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom