What's new

Kind of a good day for Snowies.

zombiesniper126 25

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Messages
9,077
Reaction score
7,638
Location
Petawawa, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out this morning to find some snowy owls which I did manage to spot 14 and get a couple of okay shots. However while I was at my first spot of the morning I left me truck at the end of a dead end and walked the trail. A couple of hours later I come back to find the cap gone from the truck.
Still has the lawn chairs in the back just the cap missing.
At least I managed a couple of shots.

Male Snowy by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Female Snowy by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
Nice shots, sorry to hear it cost you your truck cap! Thieves are scum.
Thank you. Not much I can do but hope Karma is real.

Nice set, Trev. I'm guessing that first guy didn't do so well in camouflage class?
Thank you......what do you mean? I can barley see him. :P
 
Great shots. I agree with zulu42, thieves are scum.
 
Nice shots, his camo works just fine from a straight above aerial view! Just don't know what is wrong with people, at least it was just the cap and not the whole truck.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thank you.

It's a 13yr old truck. Nobody want to steal that but the cap does fir about a 6 yr spread.
 
First off, nice shots. Glad you can see them and you share with those of us that don't.
Not sure I want to get started on the second part ( the theft ), because I have had a house broken into and a car stolen. I get very heated still when I think of this after 25-30 years and might get banned from this site for the words that always come from me when I think about it.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Thank you.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Thank you.
 
Nice set! That sucks about the cap. I worry about tools in the back of my truck all the time but a cap being stolen is crazy
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Thank you.

I'm glad my toolbox wasn't back there. Although I'd have split a side watching them recovering from the hernia a 500lb toolbox would cause. lol
 
That really sucks about the truck! At least they didn't steal the whole truck?

Hopefully karma comes back to bite them in the ass.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
Thank you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom