zombiesniper

Furtographer Extraordinaire!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.trevorbaldwin.space
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out this morning to find some snowy owls which I did manage to spot 14 and get a couple of okay shots. However while I was at my first spot of the morning I left me truck at the end of a dead end and walked the trail. A couple of hours later I come back to find the cap gone from the truck.
Still has the lawn chairs in the back just the cap missing.
At least I managed a couple of shots.

Male Snowy by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Female Snowy by Trevor Baldwin, on Flickr

Nice shots, sorry to hear it cost you your truck cap! Thieves are scum.

Nice set, Trev. I'm guessing that first guy didn't do so well in camouflage class?

Nice shots, sorry to hear it cost you your truck cap! Thieves are scum.
Thank you. Not much I can do but hope Karma is real.

Nice set, Trev. I'm guessing that first guy didn't do so well in camouflage class?
Thank you......what do you mean? I can barley see him. :p

Great shots. I agree with zulu42, thieves are scum.

Nice shots, his camo works just fine from a straight above aerial view! Just don't know what is wrong with people, at least it was just the cap and not the whole truck.

First off, nice shots. Glad you can see them and you share with those of us that don't.
Not sure I want to get started on the second part ( the theft ), because I have had a house broken into and a car stolen. I get very heated still when I think of this after 25-30 years and might get banned from this site for the words that always come from me when I think about it.

Nice snowies. Sorry to hear about the theft. I guess I'll start locking the truck cap even when there is nothing in the bed.

Nice set! That sucks about the cap. I worry about tools in the back of my truck all the time but a cap being stolen is crazy

Thank you.

I'm glad my toolbox wasn't back there. Although I'd have split a side watching them recovering from the hernia a 500lb toolbox would cause. lol

That really sucks about the truck! At least they didn't steal the whole truck?

Hopefully karma comes back to bite them in the ass.

Most reactions

Back