What's new

Kinda moody building on the street corner

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
IMG_5338B.jpg


It was tough to get the right exposure cause cars kept turning down the street, I needed to get around 1 1/4 minutes with no traffic...
 
yes sir !!

its a church. Hard to find these. I wish this was our church when I was a kid, Its got a total gothic look to it...
 
its a good enough picture but the angle is throwing me off a bit.
 
It almost looks like an HDR... but it is not, you say? It is "just" this 1 1/4 second exposure? Was the sky still brighter in reality than it shows here? Well, no, don't think so, I can see stars (trails even ... do you get trails ... hang on: you are talking MINUTES here :idea: -- not SECONDS! :shock: )

Now I get it!
It was a 1 1/4 MINUTE exposure.
My :oops: I should read the explanations that go with the photos better!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom