Kinesia Deyn Photoshoot

Ti22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys,

I recently did a photoshoot for a model. Here are the results. Any constructive criticism is most welcomed.

Kinesia Deyn - a set on Flickr

Good series and geat model. Some of the pics have an excellent lighting.

I find you should have brought the light to her face little more in the first few. I know you were going for dramatic but it makes a negative effect almost. Great comp and awesome ideas.....

The one big flaw that I see...is that there is no light in her eyes, in most/all of the shots. Her eyes are just black holes.

At the very least, I'd like to see some catchlights...but it would also be better if we could actually see some detail in her eyes.

You can sometimes get away without much light in the model's eyes...if you are trying to draw attention to something else in the image....but I assume that these shots are supposed to be about the model, in which case, the viewer's eye should be drawn to her face and to her eyes...so they should be the bright parts of the image....not black holes.

The one big flaw that I see...is that there is no light in her eyes, in most/all of the shots. Her eyes are just black holes.

At the very least, I'd like to see some catchlights...but it would also be better if we could actually see some detail in her eyes.

You can sometimes get away without much light in the model's eyes...if you are trying to draw attention to something else in the image....but I assume that these shots are supposed to be about the model, in which case, the viewer's eye should be drawn to her face and to her eyes...so they should be the bright parts of the image....not black holes.

Thank you man, I appreaciate the C&C :) I'll take that into account in my next shoot. and your absolutely right, I totally agree.

Most reactions

Back