King of the pavement..

Triehard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can't choose wich one to post so I do both:mrgreen::mrgreen:
Wich one you prefer or are they both basketcases??

sized_boxer2.jpg

sized_boxer1_filtered.jpg

:alien:

My quick opinion - the first one looks like a nice pet portrait, the second looks like a sad dog, either lost or abandoned on the road. That kind of thing.

To my eyes, very different feelings from them both :confused:

The third one looks like a little green alien head.

I prefer #1, but I would crop the left & top sides a little more, bringing the left side about as far from his paw as the right is from his tale. #2 does give more of a 'lost dog' feeling to me.

Dmitri & Dioboleque thx for your replies.
Never seen it that way and I must agree that the second one does looka bit like an abandoned dog.
@ Dioboleque I can't agree with the cropping suggestion cuz that would ruin the lines on the pavement, and these are the reason I took the picture for sake of that frame.;)

You're right about not cropping the first. It is really good as is (and certainly NO case for the bin!) and your (?) dog has room to look into within the frame! AND you watched for no parts of him cut off by your frame. Tail is also still within the frame - good.

I personally prefer the first over the second, I feel it is more thoughtfully composed.

Thx Lafoto:thumbup:
No no not my dog, he really was the King there, strolling aroud the village as if it were his own.:lol:

The first is a stunning dog portrait i'm sure the owners would have loved it he has such beautiful colouring..I agree with Dmitri on the second one he does look sad and abandoned..Fab shots! :)

Thank you aswell Poppy for your nice comment.:thumbup:

I like the second one. The first looks like any old dog pic.The second looks like "my spot ... go around"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back