Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Iceland's landscapes are very graphic & monochromatic in nature, with their black rocks & black sands covered by white snow & blue ice, and I love to portray them in B&W when the occasion arise. 51 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 45mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1DII1_01049.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Wow. Simply wow!!

That is beautiful.

This is truly one of the most well-done images I've seen. Just beautiful. It is interesting, nicely balanced, movement, comfortable to view. Just beautiful. The background, foreground, sky...all working together with the motion of the water is just breathtaking. Thanks for posting images like this. Your images are really an inspiration.

Last edited:
Wonderful image.

You are images are always fantastic Vieri but this one is truely amazing!

Wow. Simply wow!!

Thank you very much! :D

That is beautiful.

Thank you very much, Pete! :)

This is truly one of the most well-done images I've seen. Just beautiful. It is interesting, nicely balanced, movement, comfortable to view. Just beautiful. The background, foreground, sky...all working together with the motion of the water is just breathtaking. Thanks for posting images like this. Your images are really an inspiration.

Hello Charlie, thank you very much for your comment and kind words, much appreciated indeed, glad that my images serve as inspiration to you :)

Wonderful image.

Thank you very much! :)

You are images are always fantastic Vieri but this one is truely amazing!

Thank you very much indeed for your kind words about my work, I am glad you are enjoying it and this image in particular :D

Best regards,

Vieri

Your exposure time on this could not be better! The slithering motion of the water gives it a life of it's own. Just when I think you cannot top your previous posts, you prove me wrong!

I have to agree with everyone, you’ve outdone yourself

Your exposure time on this could not be better! The slithering motion of the water gives it a life of it's own. Just when I think you cannot top your previous posts, you prove me wrong!

Thank you very much indeed for your kind comment Dean, that is truly much appreciated :) Glad you enjoyed it!

I have to agree with everyone, you’ve outdone yourself

Thank you very much edsland, that is very kind of you to say! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back