What's new

"Kirkut"... jewish cementary...

RedX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
140
Reaction score
1
Location
Warsaw Poland
Pre-war ( world war II ) jewish cemetery ("kirkut").... Forgotten.... Left.... But it remember still, that Poland there was, there is and there will be house for different religions...

wspolnota.jpg
 
Good shot....i like this, good DOF and the colours are good too. It does look forgotten, and you've done a good job capturing it here :thumbup:
 
very nice visualization....I like the shallow DOF here and the seemingly chaotic stacking of headstones.
well done:D
 
JonK said:
very nice visualization....I like the shallow DOF here and the seemingly chaotic stacking of headstones.
well done:D

^^ yup, what he said :)
 
Nothing.. it's oryginal pictures.. made by minolta 500 si on Fuji reala 100 (if i remember).
 
I was there few days ago.. and I've got this:

kirkut.jpg



It's to many snow there.. But it's stil very "moved" place..
 
The more I look at it...the more I like it :thumbup:
 
Great captures. Really like that first shot
 
Great shot....one must "never forget". Post more please.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom