Kissing wont ever be the same.

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
By sending data over the surface of the skin, it may soon be possible to trade music files by dancing cheek to cheek, or to swap phone numbers by kissing

By Paul Rubens
THE GUARDIAN , LONDON
Sunday, Mar 20, 2005,Page 12

“I recently acquired my own in-body device — a pacemaker — but it takes a special radio frequency connector to interface to it. As more and more implants go into bodies, the need for a good Internet Protocol connection increases.”

Gordon Bell, a senior researcher at Microsoft’s Bay Area Research Center in San Francisco: “Your body could soon be the backbone of a broadband personal data network linking your mobile phone or MP3 player to a cordless headset, your digital camera to a PC or printer, and all the gadgets you carry around to each other.”

These personal area networks are already possible using radio-based technologies, such as Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, or just plain old cables to connect devices. But NTT, the Japanese communications company, has developed a technology called RedTacton, which it claims can send data over the surface of the skin at speeds of up to 2Mbps — equivalent to a fast broadband data connection.

Using RedTacton-enabled devices, music from an MP3 player in your pocket would pass through your clothing and shoot over your body to headphones in your ears. Instead of fiddling around with a cable to connect your digital camera to your computer, you could transfer pictures just by touching the PC while the camera is around your neck. And since data can pass from one body to another, you could also exchange electronic business cards by shaking hands, trade music files by dancing cheek to cheek, or swap phone numbers just by kissing.

A post on me clan forum I thought id share...your thoughts?

We're all going to end up like The Borg from Star Trek

Resistance is Futile... Assimilate or die.......

Xmetal said:
We're all going to end up like The Borg from Star Trek

Resistance is Futile... Assimilate or die.......

You dont watch star trek do yah? Its

"Resistance is futile...we will add you biological and technological distingtivness to our own, you will be assimilated."

Yes...I am a nerd...

ThatCameraThingy said:
Hey Artemis , better kiss that new girl properly before all of this becomes a reality

*wink wink*

PS - star treck was cool - i liked it far more tha starwars.

Hanno

Hmm, how can I respond to that one...someone help me?

which it claims can send data over the surface of the skin at speeds of up to 2Mbps
They should slow that down some...
Slower connection = longer kisses
sexywink.gif

:lol:

ThatCameraThingy said:
what something like : "

oh I kissed her properly all ready , and kissing will never be the same after that !!" ???

just pulling your leg eh, really not trying to be nasty !

Hanno

:hail:

Most reactions

Back