What's new

Kiteboarding/skiing pics from todays Session

uberben

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
651
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My first attempt at shooting kiteboarding/skiing. Tell me what you think

1.
kite1.jpg


2.
kite2.jpg


3.
kite3.jpg


4.
kite4.jpg


5.
kite5.jpg


6.
kite6.jpg


7.
kite7.jpg


8.
kite8.jpg


9.
kite9.jpg


10.
kite10.jpg
 
Those are great. People do this all the time on the water in Toronto. During the summer of course.
 
Man looks like so much fun! Really great photos to, so crisp. I love the points where you catch them in the air. I think 7 and 8 are my favorites.
Cheers!
 
Very cool. You caught the kites just right in all of them.
 
Thanks guys. It was so much fun hanging out today and shooting. I'm stoked to get some more action next weekend.
 
:thumbup: , great shots!! looks like fun!!
 
very nice action shots! i like how you got the kite into the shots as well without compromizing any other aspect of the shots! awesome work! :thumbup::thumbup:
 
thanks guys. I'm heading out next weekend for some more trial and error shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom