kharp TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2012 Messages 65 Reaction score 11 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2012 #1 One of our kittens was napping on my bed and I decided to get some practice with the flash. C & C is always welcome.
One of our kittens was napping on my bed and I decided to get some practice with the flash. C & C is always welcome.
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2012 #2 Nyan-nyan! Very cute. Maybe a closer crop and WB adjustment?
greybeard43 15 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 5,957 Reaction score 4,821 Location WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2012 #3 Cute Kitty but, the lighting is too harsh for my taste
kharp TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2012 Messages 65 Reaction score 11 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Jaemie said: Nyan-nyan! Very cute. Maybe a closer crop and WB adjustment? View attachment 12343 Click to expand... I like the crop.
Jaemie said: Nyan-nyan! Very cute. Maybe a closer crop and WB adjustment? View attachment 12343 Click to expand... I like the crop.
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2012 #5 Thanks
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 28, 2012 #6 Beautiful kitty!
480sparky49 48 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 28, 2012 #7 "Come closer! Closer! Yes, that's it... closer still............ so I can rip the flesh from your bones!"
"Come closer! Closer! Yes, that's it... closer still............ so I can rip the flesh from your bones!"
kharp TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2012 Messages 65 Reaction score 11 Location Arkansas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 480sparky said: "Come closer! Closer! Yes, that's it... closer still............ so I can rip the flesh from your bones!" Click to expand...
480sparky said: "Come closer! Closer! Yes, that's it... closer still............ so I can rip the flesh from your bones!" Click to expand...
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2012 #9 480sparky said: "Come closer! Closer! Yes, that's it... closer still............ so I can rip the flesh from your bones!" Click to expand... Dangit, I was coming to make a comment about eating it.
480sparky said: "Come closer! Closer! Yes, that's it... closer still............ so I can rip the flesh from your bones!" Click to expand... Dangit, I was coming to make a comment about eating it.
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2012 #10 "Cat not for sale!"
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2012 #11 So, so cute.....