What's new

Knee-high in black n' white...

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
Okay, yes, I do love Black and White photography. And yes, I do love alleys. lol, I always say that they're like the inner clockworks of a city. They fascinate me. Anyway, I got bored again so I dug up some more of my stock photos to edit, and I also took this first shot at *gasp* Starbucks (it's not allowed technically, lol) while meeting a friend today.













 
Your love for alleyways shows in your photos, you really capture them well. Enthusiasm, dedication and a decision for a subject, then delving into it, do pay off, don't they? I think this shows so well in your photos. My favourite is the third. Very creative angle, and I like the reflection of the sun on the edge of the sidewalk.

Why are you not allowed to take pictures in a Starbucks?
 
Love 3 and 6. Nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom