Knife and wood.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Testing my new apple box that I burned as a base for some product and macro work.

1)
Knife-macro-27-Edit.jpg

2)
Knife-macro-33-Edit.jpg

3)
Knife-macro-38-Edit.jpg

That's some lovely looking steel there. Beautifully lit again. Sharp in more ways than one.

Great shots, and excellent choice for background, fits perfectly!

Great shots, superb job on the background too. Looks fantastic! The knives are lit really well, shows them off beautifully. 3 for the win and makes me want one of those myself!

Beautiful shots; love the how the wood grain shows so clearly...and love the knife seeing as how I have the same model and it's my everyday carry:applause:.

#2 image for me

Thanks.

Great shots, and excellent choice for background, fits perfectly!

Thank you.

Great shots, superb job on the background too. Looks fantastic! The knives are lit really well, shows them off beautifully. 3 for the win and makes me want one of those myself!

Thank you. Yes, I agree that #3 turned out great and is my favorite.

Beautiful shots; love the how the wood grain shows so clearly...and love the knife seeing as how I have the same model and it's my everyday carry:applause:.

Thank you. That is one of the two that I have that are daily carries.

Thanks to our wonderful leaders, you'd get lifted for carrying that (in public).:(

After seeing these pics I looked at their website. Some lovely looking stuff there.

Thanks to our wonderful leaders, you'd get lifted for carrying that (in public).:(

After seeing these pics I looked at their website. Some lovely looking stuff there.

Ah, hadn't realised it was assissted opening. That puts paid to that then! They are very very nice looking though.

Ah, hadn't realised it was assissted opening. That puts paid to that then! They are very very nice looking though.

Yeah they are but anything assisted, locking or pointed or bladed over 3 inches, jail time

These are great.
#1&3 are my favourites. #2 is also very good but you get just a bit of glare in the name.

#3 is my top pic. Great lighting and detail and I love the background. Nominated for POTM

Nice photo. Your burned wood should make a nice backdrop for macro product photos.

(From your title I was expecting a photo of a custom knife, or a wood carving w/ shavings and the tools of the trade.)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back