What's new

knife

Alex RTT

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Rotorua, New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took this photo to be used on a poster for a local show. thought id see what people think. be honest, i only done it cos it was all i could think of and i needed a photo straight away. but i kinda like it

knife0181.jpg
 
for a quick photo that turned out well, would look great on a poster for a horror film?
 
I wonder how this picture would look with the focus on the knife.
Have you tried that?
Dani
 
yeh i tried that but didnt like the effect it had. thought the hand looked better. haha yeh mack i think it would too. it turned out better than i had hoped at least
 
I think the compositions is good.
You say this looks better than if the knife were the main focus point. Thats something I would have said to try.
Other than that, I think the shot lacks contrast.
It's very bland/grey. I think even just boosting the contrast by 15/20 points will make it alot better. So use the original larger size and boost the file. Doing it on that small image just loses more quality.
 
I think the compositions is good.
You say this looks better than if the knife were the main focus point. Thats something I would have said to try.
Other than that, I think the shot lacks contrast.
It's very bland/grey. I think even just boosting the contrast by 15/20 points will make it alot better. So use the original larger size and boost the file. Doing it on that small image just loses more quality.

hmm i donno, that adds some mystery to it being a little dark
 
I think it could use a bit more contrast but i like the shot and the dof. I'd like to see the pinky finger completely in the frame though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom