What's new

Knobs

laynea24

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2012
Messages
769
Reaction score
72
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just testing out the Sigma 85 1.4. Shot this wide open.. What do you think?

$knobsweb.webp
 
Bump of shame... Lol
 
Sorry you felt the need to bump your own thread, but I missed it.

I don't know what we are supposed to see/notice/comment upon.
 
Designer said:
Sorry you felt the need to bump your own thread, but I missed it.

I don't know what we are supposed to see/notice/comment upon.

I just wanted to know if anyone liked it. I thought it was kind of interesting.
 
The left side is not bad as a vertical image. As it is, that out-of-focus bright bar along the right edge just sucks all the life out of it, imo.
 
KenC said:
The left side is not bad as a vertical image. As it is, that out-of-focus bright bar along the right edge just sucks all the life out of it, imo.

I see what you're saying. Do you mean like this?



$image-2563813995.webp

(Quick edit on my phone)
 
Yeah, I think that works better. You have to think about whether you want the whole reflection of the knob or just the piece you have in the edit. I'm not sure which is better.
 
KenC said:
Yeah, I think that works better. You have to think about whether you want the whole reflection of the knob or just the piece you have in the edit. I'm not sure which is better.

Yes, I tried that. It felt off balance to me. I may be able to work with it more from my computer though. Thanks for your insight!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom